I want to help everybody have the most positive experience possible when it comes to caesarean birth, so that you can start parenthood on the right foot.
This online workshop is aimed at those of you who are having a planned caesarean birth as well as those of you who are planning to avoid one at all costs.
We can plan and focus on an intervention free birth as much as possible, but sometimes, it will just not turn out the way you planned, despite your wishes and intentions. Being prepared for the eventuality that you may need a caesarean birth will minimise any stress and fear should events move in that direction during your labour.
The workshop is delivered with online presentations which you can work through at your own pace.
We will cover many aspects of caesarean birth including:
- What to expect
- How to prepare
- Preparing your birth partner
- Emotional preparation
- Making a caesarean birth a positive experience
- Planning for the postnatal period after a caesarean
Don’t miss your chance to book in to the most in depth antenatal class on caesarean birth!
Included in the price is:
- 3 online presentations (work at your own pace)
- 4 self study activities
- Access to over 6 years worth of experience and knowledge of supporting caesarean birth as a trained midwife and an experienced doula
- Tools to prepare yourself
- Group video call with me and the other workshop graduates
- Access to an online support group of your peers for continued support during and after the workshop
- Access to a referral bonus for recommending your friends
You can get all of this for just £150.
To book, just click below!
Please get in touch if you feel you need to spread the cost and we can discuss a payment plan suitable for you.
“Carolyn has a wealth of specialist knowledge, and is able to convey this plainly, clearly and with great clarity.”
— Sandra & Ian