I honestly can’t tell you how important it is to have a mentor in this line of work. I am lucky to count two incredible women as my mentors and I know I would not be here, doing what I am doing, without them.
Not only have they been there to help me debrief after attending a birth, but they have helped me to discover what makes me tick and how I can utilise that to support others.
They have seen my triumphs, my disappointments, my frustrations and my joy. They have helped me work through issues without judgement and always with kindness and compassion.
Now I want to be able to offer this incredible to support to other doulas, no matter how long you have been working in the birth world.
How I can help
- Provide a safe space for you to debrief and reflect
- Aid your growth and development as a doula, personally and professionally
- Offer encouragement when your Imposter Syndrome kicks in
- Help you talk through any business decisions
- Assist you in setting and achieving goals
Sessions are 1 hour and are £100 per session.